Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
IT Solution Architect
Designs effective, efficient and scalable software solutions in accordance with customer specifications that complies with ERP system architecture.
Main job responsibilities:
- Produce system design specifications, flowcharts and documentation to determine
- technical solutions
- Evaluate and select appropriate technology stack, software and hardware and suggest
- integration methods
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Estimates implementation effort and costs; contribute to and comply with project plans
- Comply with company and industry standards for coding and design
- Performs code reviews to peers, third parties and vendors
- Produce systems/platform evolution strategies, approaches and plans
- Contribute to the software development effort
- Define coding and integration standards
- Deep understanding of ERP systems core components, concepts, processes and interdependencies (required eBusiness Suite Oracle Applications 11i; optional Oracle R12 I, Oracle Fusion)
- Proficient with the following tools, frameworks and technologies:
- Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Oracle ADF
- Unix operating systems, shell scripting
- Jira , GIT, Microsoft Projects, Confluence
- Teamcity, Artifactory
- Maven, Gradle
- Proven experience in working with java (1.6+)
- Good understanding of service-oriented architecture (SOA) principles, design patterns and implementation approaches; proven experience in working with REST services
- Good understanding of software design and development best practices, standards and patterns
- English – fluent
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: EUAQ917598
Dată limită: 28/06/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum