Orange Services’ ITE team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What will you be doing:
- Open source tools and solutions
- Network infrastructure management, appliance installation and configuration
- Management of the virtual and physical infrastructure
- Provide transversal, cross project support (coaching/mentoring) and expertise for colleagues and collaborators
What you know and you will be working with:
- Experience and awareness of Cloud and Virtualized services: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Linux service configuration; experience in network services
- Windows Server basic knowledge (AD, connectivity, authentication and integration services)
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies, VMWARE and open source technologies like OpenStack.
- Open-source monitoring tools, especially Nagios and Cacti
- Flexible, eager to learn and improve, helpful attitude.
- Scripting (bash, Perl, etc)
- Good knowledge of Secured network architecture (DMZ, logic security, security zones/nests)
- Network concepts: switching, trunking, aggregation, load balancing, routing, firewalls
- Open Source Backup tools
- Certifications are a plus: VMware, Linux, Juniper, CISCO
- Experience with VNF
What are we looking for:
- Good communication skills
- Languages : excellent English, French will be a great plus
- Education: University degree
Dată limită: 30/03/2018