Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Infrastructure Expert [#OnlineInterview]
The Infrastructure Expert participates in the architecture, technical strategy and design of networking and security solutions.
He/she is supporting the delivery team by delivering the designs and helps defining a migration strategy: he/she is acting as a technical owner for the solution delivered to ensure successful delivery and customer satisfaction.
The Infrastructure Expert builds a trusted relationship with the relevant customer peers in his domain. He/she is taking responsibility of collecting customer business and technical requirements, translating them into an architecture and a technical strategy, evaluating the required consulting effort and delivering as required.
- Lead the design team assigned on the project.
- Monitor and manage technical client relationships and status of ongoing engagements.
- Become client trusted advisor and contribute to customer Digital Transformation.
- Develop project deployment strategy for the consulting delivery related activities and produce the associated level of effort.
- Recognize and assess client key business drivers and challenges.
- Articulate service strategy (refine, refresh, change, optimize, …) in the relevant digital domain.
- Engage and partner with customers to jointly develop the architecture matching requirements and constraints.
- Produce customized architecture standards.
- Produce complex design documents.
- Contribute to the sales effort to support the positioning of new complex solutions in ad-hoc area of expertise and practice active consulting (up)selling.
- Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge of relevant Orange’s products, services and solutions sets.
- Contributes to the effort of knowledge management (documentation of completed assignments, knowledge sharing through presentations, participation to consulting Communities of Interest, mentoring, …).
Networks and related services:
- WAN (switching, routing), Hybrid WAN, LAN, WLAN, NAC solutions (Cisco and other vendors)
- Datacenter networks architecture
- Networks and security related technologies in Data Centers and public cloud architecture (AWS, Azure)
- SDN/NFV concepts
- Strong technical knowledge and/or experience in infrastructure security
- Firewalls and next-generation firewalls, Web filtering, proxies, IPS/IDS, (SSL) VPN
- Security product knowledge: Zscaler, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, Juniper, F5, Bluecoat
- SD-WAN deployments or vendor exposure: Cisco/Viptela, Riverbed SteelConnect, uCPE various vendors
- APM/NPM product knowledge: Riverbed, InfoVista (Ipanema), Cisco WAAS
- Virtualization solutions (Vmware, Hyper-V, KVM Linux), containers
- Data Center infrastructure and Storage (Nexus, UCS, EMC, NetApp)
- Knowledge of major operating systems such as Windows Server, Linux
Other skills and experience:
- Demonstrated strong technical leadership and matrix team management capabilities in a multi-national environment.
- Effective customer senior management communication.
- Ability to handle complex situations (internal and customer facing).
- Expert level in the integration and implementation of at least one specific digital domain (to be listed according to requirements)
- Advanced level in one or more digital domain(s).
- Strong technical skills around telecommunications/IT solutions and services in general / university degree in Communications systems/or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience in customer facing organizations within the ICT industry (channels, local representations working directly with customer IT management).
- Proven track record in driving and positioning security technical strategy to customers’ needs at senior IT/CxO level.
- Fluent in English
- Understand market trends, technical and business issues associated with the ICT industry.
- Excellent business and commercial understanding.
- Financial management capabilities (P&L, TCO, ROI, …)
- Must have consultancy and service delivery experience in the ICT industry.
- Program and/or project management skills are a plus.
Thank you for applying!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: AJAQ018304
Dată limită: 15/06/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum