Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Infrastructure Projects Coordinator
Orange Romania’s Infrastructure team is looking for a colleague to manage the planning for the development activities on Orange Romania Sites: Radio Access Network & Transmissions Network.
Who we are:
Our mission is to assure support, follow up and planning of Infrastructure roll out and special projects.
The main activities of our department are:
- Coordinate and control activities related to Core activities: Technical design, Civil Works, Electrical connection, Environment works, energy invoice payments and energy contracts approval; deliver projects under budget and within schedule;
- Contract management with other telecom operators, Managed Services Providers, electricity providers, electricity distribution companies and authorities;
- To assure planning and implementation for the development, engineering and roll-out of Orange Romania Sites Infrastructure, Radio Access Network, Transmissions Network
- Lead energy and civil works projects in order to facilitate radio and transmission specific requirements, that assure the improvement of energy efficiency;
- Budget (OPEX and CAPEX) build and follow up;
- Monitoring and analysing the monthly reports for energy consumption;
- Assure transversal relation with Finance Department, Accountancy Department, Real Estate Department, Legal Department, Purchasing Department and Operation & Maintenance Department
What we expect from you:
Education and qualification:
- University Polytechnic degree (The Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology is preferred) or Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest (Faculty of Building Services)
- PMP Certification
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in telecommunication projects;
- Minimum one year in planning activity.
- Manage the subcontractor’s activities
- Ability to assure the planning for the development activities on Orange Romania Sites: Radio Access Network &Transmissions Network
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Ability to handle multiple projects and make decisions
- Ability to think and work independently
- Ability to work with transversal departments in Orange Romania (controlling, finance, real estate, whole sales, accountancy, technical etc)
- Detailed oriented, ability to prioritize, strong organizational skills
- Reporting internally and externally
- Project management skills
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing); French is a plus
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: JIAM918046
Dată limită: 07/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum