Infrastructure Team Leader
Orange Services is looking for an Infrastructure Team Leader working 80% of the time as a technical expert and 20% as a people manager for the team of experts.
- Support level 3 for productions team and applications accessed by metagate.
- Design and deployment of solution for countries
- Qualification of the new releases, tests and implementation of new business cases
- Support level 3 by phone or e-mail
- Technical validation
- Management of deployment
- Lead a team of technical experts.
- Ensures team coaching and mentoring
- Develop subordinates’ skills
- Ensure project deliverables are done on time.
- Serve growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
- Ensure that best processes and procedure are developed, implemented and improved.
- Manage Orange France/DIF activities in Romania
- Manages core activities for the group of experts in order to meet proposed objectives for the team members.
- Ensures processes consistency between internal teams and affiliates, drive continuous improvement plans.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of the evolution path for new affiliates.
- Acts as a strategic vector for Orange France/DIF activity development in Romania.
- High level competence of IP network architectures and protocols
- Internet Security rules
- Juniper secure access component
- VPN technology : IPSEC and SSL. Client and server.
- Pulse Secure Access equipment
- Load Balancer F5
- Authentication protocol (Kerberos, NTLM, LDAPS)
- Log technology: Syslog
- Project management skills
- People management abilities
- Customer oriented
- Strong planning & organization skills
- Communication and persuasion skills
BucurestiHide Show more
Dată limită: 28/02/2018