Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Instructional Designer with French
We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to create and develop e-learning and practicing experiences for Orange learning needs. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner by digital learning products.
- Use an array of rapid development tools and software to build and customize online learning courses, respecting SCORM / AICC standards, in particular Articulate Storyline, Rise, Adobe Captivate and Mohive
- Liaise with digital learning manager, delivery manager and client subject matter experts to assimilate and prototype design information
- Create storyboard online learning solutions that meet learning outcomes from high level design specifications
- Develop and integrate online educational resources into online learning solutions using educational Project Management delivery models
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Previous working experience in instructional design for 3 years
- Solid knowledge of course development software with tools like Articulate Storyline and Rise, Adobe Captivate, Mohive
- Pedagogical approach
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
- French and English proficiency
- Experience in Learning Management System publishing, content upload
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- MA degree in training, educational technology or similar relevant field
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: GQAN917742
Dată limită: 15/09/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum