Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Integration Engineer [Big Data]
Our Big Data Team is seeking an Integrator who possesses a base of programming skills and have a passion to learn new tools and techniques in a Big Data landscape that is endlessly changing.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, integrators, system engineers, data engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
As a Big Data Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the integration and testing of various services and systems, especially under the Open Source hood.
You will interact with Services Operation teams in order to have an end to end integration while providing accurate deployment and operability details. You will be part of service project team delivering big data platforms dedicated or shared by multiple projects.
- Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of Applications, Services and Systems
- Contribute to building the solution
- Build / prepare releases for specific modules/scripts
- Build / update the related documentation of the integrated service
- Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, if possible, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
- Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc
- Cooperate with all project stakeholders to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
- For more testing related missions: Prepare/Deploy the test environment, execute installations, test cases and scripts
- Strong Linux knowledge (system and network parameters)
- Strong scripting skills (bash shell, Python)
- Experience with automation deployment tools (ansible, teraform)
- 3 years of experience in service integration, deployment of services, acceptance of applications and systems.
- Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
- Knowledge of Openstack virtualization
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Hadoop (Yarn & HDFS), Pig, Hive, Oozie, Spark, Flink, Chef, Apache NiFi
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Previous software development; packaging and versioning of software applications
- Expertise on automation deployment tools (chef, ansible, etc)
- Experience with using Spark for parsing data
Working language(s): excellent English, good level of French would be a plus
Număr Post: JZAS918113
Dată limită: 24 noiembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum