Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Integration Engineer [M2M]
Orange Labs International Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute to the integration of various projects on M2M domain.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, system engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
As an M2M Integration Engineer, you will be part of an Agile project team working in Sprints to deliver new versions of our M2M platforms. You will contribute to the study, technology proposition, development, integration and testing of the solution.
You will participate to preparation, slicing, daily standup meetings, will take tasks from the team’s backlog during each sprint and present the new features in the demo meeting at the end of the sprint.
* Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of new features
* Participate to the development tasks from team’s backlog
* Prepare releases for specific modules/scripts, when needed
* Prepare and sustain part of the demo meeting at the end of the Sprint
* Prepare/Update the related documentation of the integrated service
* Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, if possible, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
* Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc
* Cooperate with Solution Architect and other project stakeholders, to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
* Shell scripting skills and Linux knowledgeExperience with MySQL databases
* Experience with creating Ansible scripts to install, configure and maintain applications
* Previous software development; packaging and versioning of software applications
* Experience with Agile / Scrum way of working is appreciated
We would also appreciate (or teach you, if you don’t already know):
* Experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Graylog
* Knowledge of Cassandra (able to understand the code)
* Experience with RobotFramework
* Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls, IPs, DNS
* Knowledge of virtualization technologies
Working language(s): excellent English, French will be a plus
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: CQAQ018557
Dată limită: 15 aprilie 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum