Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Orange Labs International Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute to the integration of Device Management platform.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, system engineers, service and project managers.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
Integration projects are a key competitive advantage in delivering new services in Europe for B2B customers. As a Service Integration Engineer, you will insure the proper quality of service on these platforms, you will be responsible for the integration and testing of various services and systems, especially under the Open Source hood.
You will interact with Services Operation teams in order to have an end to end integration while providing accurate deployment and operability details. You will be close to the service project team (integration leader, developers, project managers) to ensure an accurate level of integration and end to end performance.
- Integration, Packaging, Testing and Acceptance of Applications, Services and Systems
- Prepare releases for specific modules/scripts, when needed
- Prepare/Update the related documentation of the integrated service
- Troubleshoot, report and resolve issues, if possible, appearing during installation, integration and acceptance phases
- Improve existing scripts/tools/processes or Develop new ones, according to the needs, in order to facilitate the automation/ease of installation, configuration, testing, operation, etc
- Cooperate with Solution Architect and other project stakeholders, to ensure the delivery plan and quality are being met
- Provide level 3 support for the platform.
- 2 years of experience in service integration, deployment of services, acceptance of applications and systems.
- Previous software development and/or QA engineer experience; packaging and versioning of software applications
- Linux systems (system and network parameters),
- Strong scripting skills (shell, Perl, PL/SQL etc).
- Network concepts: switching, load balancing, routing, firewalls
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
Working language(s): excellent English, French will be a plus
Număr Post: BMAK917345
Dată limită: 14 martie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum