If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, always experimenting with the latest tools and technologies, eager to apply your Java skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for colleagues in our dev team to work on our Device Management solution.
Karma is a complex project, developed both in Romania and France for over 4 years. The scope of the project is to manage remotely millions of different client devices in several countries: routers, gateways, internet sticks, IoT devices, STBs, etc. The complexity of the project comes from the huge number of devices that have to be managed every night in an efficient way, so you will be exposed to complex architectures and very low-level optimizations in Java. If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What we bring:
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
· Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
What you bring:
· Passion for devops methodology
· Eagerness to learn new technologies
· At least 3 years working experience on Java, Spring, Web services (SOAP\REST), Hibernate
· It would be nice to know GWT, Terraform, Ansible, Chef
· Interest in complex architectures and low-level optimizations in Java
Thank you for applying!
Dată limită: 28 February 2018