Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable applications. Your work will impact digital experience of over 10 million customers. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are architects, business analysts, project managers, quality assurance engineers, software developers, Ops teams and product owners. We are organized as Scrum teams with all roles inside. We use extensively JIRA to plan, track, and manage all our agile software development.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with business requirements
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- You like learning & sharing with your teammates
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework(JSP, Spring MVC, Angular)
- REST API design and integration
- Experience with test-driven development
What gives you an advantage:
- Previous practice with continuous integration systems (Teamcity/Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration systems (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes)
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: HVAR917905
Dată limită: 22/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum