Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Junior Infrastructure Engineer [#OnlineInterview]
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Network and System Infrastructure (NSI) team is looking for a Junior Engineer to contribute in the delivery of the services to the service platforms in Orange, such as Messaging, Cloud environment, Device Management, Authentication, to more than 30 affiliates.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in Agile methodology.
What you will be doing:
- You will work on various projects, building, maintaining and improving infrastructure.
- You will work with both virtual and physical servers.
- Depending on the project needs, you will work with different technologies, you will install virtual servers, make network configurations, you will install and configure services, appliances etc.
- You will work in a cross-cultural environment.
What you will learn:
- Virtualization (VMWare, Openstack)
- Networking concepts: routing, switching, security, load balancing
- Working with infrastructure appliances (security, proxy, load balancers etc.)
- Scripting skills (bash, python, perl, ruby etc.)
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related major
- Eager to learn, passionate about technology and learning new things
- Good communication skills, ability to perform efficiently in a team
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Understanding of TCPIP network protocol
- Basic knowledge of Linux
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Well-being Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love – a digital company