Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Junior SharePoint Monitoring and Support Engineer[#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
You will be part of a team managing a very important SharePoint farm used by hundreds of Orange customers. This advanced service is in constant evolution and is managed by a small but very experienced team.
You will work on the monitoring, the troubleshooting and the support of a very critical SharePoint service provided to hundreds of customers and thousands of users over the Internet.
- Provide support for resolving incidents within agreed deadlines (SLA)
- Provide detailed troubleshooting/problem resolution as well as root cause analysis for all escalated tickets or complex situations
- Coordination with help desk and level 3 team support in France
- Ensure timely resolution of escalated customer issues and identify trends/patterns.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLA's) on all Tech Support tickets generated for tracking.
- Provide Dashboards (SLA, tickets, resolution time, progress…)
- Write functional case test (Monthly functional tests)
- Setup incidents database with common issues and resolution
- Making recommendations for future upgrades
SharePoint Monitoring & Troubleshooting (this should represent 25% of your time)
- Responsible for design of SharePoint monitoring through System Center Operation Management (SCOM), configuration, integration, upgrading and administration to deliver proactive alerts and notification
- You will also troubleshoot all alerts detected by SCOM
- Work with our French team to leverage monitoring systems and to ensure application, network and system monitoring best practices
- Ensure thorough and complete monitoring of all environments and layers
- Setup innovative techniques for visualizing large amounts of complex, real-time data in a simple and user-friendly manner (dashboards)
- Implementing innovative techniques for real-time visualization - Provide Visio dashboard connected to SCOM
- Determine requirements for filters, events, alerts, dashboards and reporting
- Provide monthly availability rate
- Recognized IT studies
- 2 years of professional experience in SharePoint 2016 or 2019
- Experience supporting customer requests for support, ticketing tools in a technical support environment
- Strong customer service skills with a positive attitude & self-motivated
- Experience with alert escalation and reduction of non-critical events
- Experience with monitoring tools (SCOM, Nagios,…)
- Working knowledge of ITIL process and supporting procedures
- Fluent in English, French would be a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
[Orange Perks]What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
· Contract type: Full Time
· Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
· Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
· Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
· Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
· Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
· Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
· Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
· Professional GSM subscription;
· Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
· Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
· Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
· Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
· Well-being Program – we support your Zen;
· Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
· In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
· & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company