Junior Windows System Administrator
When you start your career, we believe that you should try to find your calling.
If you want to be part of a team where you can develop and improve, you should come join our traineeship program. You will get a glimpse into IT, the chance to get involved and an opportunity to progress.
Here, at Orange, we do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers.
We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Have an open mind, always looking for continuous improvement
- Share ideas and bring them to life
- Show analytical thinking and attention to details
- Are a team player, who help and support colleagues
- Have good communication skills
- Have good speaking and writing English skills
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
What you will be doing:
- Design, operation and administration of complex information systems
- Systems monitoring and supervision
- Ensure systems availability and last level of support
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
- Have fun
What you need to know:
- Studies: last year or graduate of a technical university – preferable in IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics
- English and Romanian good verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Windows Server systems
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services
- Basic knowledge of virtualization concepts and solutions;
- Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
- Programming languages: C/C++, .NET, Powershell etc
In case you do not have the necessary experience or you haven’t had the opportunity to learn and develop the required skills, but you are willing to learn and you are permanently concerned to do more, come and meet us. Show us your motivation and your desire to learn and to develop yourself in a challenging environment. Here we encourage free expression, and we can provide you all necessary means to implement improving ideas and innovation. We recognize performance and we engage to provide regular feedback.
For one year you will have the chance to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills, also having the possibility to become a permanent employee at the end of the traineeship program.
Dată limită: 5 October 2017