Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Learning Support Service Manager
Purpose of the job
Contribute for the in life Service Management of Orange Learning solution within the Group portfolio, in compliancy with the business requirements specifications. Orange Learning is a learning program based on a Learning Management System (LMS) provided by Cornerstone in SaaS mode.
- Act as point of contact for affiliates and divisions for change requests management
- Participate to the instances of the project Group to submit for expertise and validation the change requests
- Ensure the follow-up of change requests and the communication to the requester
- Propose service improvement actions to the governance committees
- Ensure that appropriate reporting is delivered.
- Managing Service Improvement activities across multinational teams can be complex and time consuming. The role holder needs to have the ability to communicate clearly and avoid conflict. A typical Service Improvement plan may take a couple of meetings to be completed and in place afterward.
- Synergies with Level 2 support team must happen in order to facilitate for a change request what is related to BUILD phase and what is related to RUN phase. For RUN phase the instruction of the request is needed to differentiate what is an evolution of the solution (therefore a “change request” and what is a technical or functional issue
- The role can participate in the refinement of existing policy and procedures.
- Final decision on a change request may only be achieved by observing Group’s governance committees and multiple discussions may occur before decision.
- The role request to understand rapidly what is Orange Group organisation and what are the stakeholders in the decision making process
- The role demands to clearly understand the business requirements and the areas for improvement
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- French and English mandatory
- Technical understanding of the Learning Management systems
- Project management (including Agile method)
- Demonstrates relationship building skills and the ability to empathise with customers and their needs.
- Possesses the ability to understand Business requirements and drivers
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, both written and oral, adapting to all levels of audience
- Proven delivery capability.
- Group Organisational awareness
Număr Post: JWAT918102
Dată limită: 21/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum