Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Learning Support Specialist [#OnlineInterview]
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here’s what we are looking for:
The Learning Management System Specialist works closely and collaboratively with various internal stakeholder groups including the HR, Training and IT Teams in order to support the implementation and day-to-day operations/administration of the new Learning Management System (LMS).
What will you be doing:
- Main contact point on technical issues for Tier-1 support, and other internal teams when needed, technical support (adjusting settings, investigate and seek solutions to complex issues, perform diagnostic testing, utilization of remote control tools and escalation to next support level)
- Manage learning content in the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Proactively monitor the LMS for technical issues
- Develop “how to” procedures and fixing bugs in LMS in urgent cases
- Write specifications and test cases for the new features in LMS according to department’s business needs
- Give individual or group instructions to users or make arrangements for instruction of software or systems
- Configure software and provide assistance.
- Track escalated user problems and inform the status to the user. Log all client problems and solutions
- Technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Fluency in French and English is required (written and spoken)
- Strong communication with the ability to handle stressful situations
- Troubleshooting skills
- HTML competences
- Customer service skills
- 1+ years of Support, Testing or similar experience
- Experience in a quality assurance role, preferably in a contact center or customer service environment
- Good understanding of web based systems,
- Ability to conduct and manage project reviews and communicate process improvement recommendations.
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: GVAQ018810
Dată limită: 20/08/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum