Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Learning Support Team Manager
The Manager warrants the support procedures and processes meet operational requirements of the LMS solution for HR Group Division. He/she also warrants the service management is duly performed by Learning Service Managers. Duties also include participating in the implementation of support processes for new countries integrating Orange Learning program (the name of our LMS provided by Cornerstone), budget survey, occasional project work, consulting, technical documentation and making recommendations on technology. Occasional travel may be required.
- Ensure team management
- Monitor the service key indicators
- Create synergies with other support teams: level 2 in France, level 1 in France and Egypt (for Orange Business Services) and all the other level 1 local teams
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a knowledge base and supporting documentation regarding administrative access and functions of the LMS, as well as conceiving tutorials, videos if needed
- Affects team resources of learning service management according to the business needs
- Provide recommendations for process improvements related to the LMS
- Assist/lead with special projects related to the LMS or learning technologies as assigned
- Assure the efficient and effective operation of the learning management system to meet the end-user's needs.
- Assist in shaping the evolution of the learning management system.
- Other duties as assigned
Education, experience and desired skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Previous experience in working with a Learning Management System is required or as trainer or HR specialist
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with technicians and end-users
- Able to effectively communicate orally (in person and by telephone) and in writing
- Fluency in English and French is required;
- Able to multi-task, yet maintain close attention to details
- Able to work in a positive team-oriented manner with a variety of people (staff, administrators, project managers, vendors, end-users)
- Able to manage people in a multicultural environment
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Integrity - operates within the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the position
- Motivated/Results Oriented - a good record of personal drive and the determination to succeed
- Mission Oriented - passionate about helping others; ownership spirit with a competitive disciplined execution for results
- Listening Skills - must be an active listener to insure student and client needs are fully understood and met
- Communication with impact – must be able to communicate with efficiency on crisis situation and on reporting
- Influence - skilled at managing, directing and motivating others towards success
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company