Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Legal Advisor - Litigation
The position in a nutshell:
We are looking for a legal advisor specialized in litigation matters who will be reporting to the Corporate & Technology Legal Division Manager.
Here's what you will have to do:
- Provide assistance and representation of the company in litigations and pre-litigation;
- Provide legal support to the company related to any aspects involving the assigned operational activity enabling compliance with the law, in accordance with the company’s standards and procedures.
- Develop and execute the litigation strategy and independently manage case assessments;
- Draft briefs, written and oral arguments and litigation strategies,
- Ensure the company’s representation in front of Courts, authorities and other third parties in designated legal matters.
- Coordinate court cases in which the company is represented by external lawyers;
- Draft procedural documents (writ of summons, complaints, counterclaims, cross-examinations, appeals, registration claims in the bankruptcy mass etc.) and file them to the competent courts in accordance with the statutory deadlines and procedural requirements;
- Draft internal reports on pending legal matters;
What are we looking for?
- Excellent oral and written legal skills;
- Excellent teaming and project leadership skills
- Demonstrated personal litigation success;
- Ability to travel depending on the locations and status of the cases assigned to you;
- Ability to function and manage independently, but also work well in an environment that requires working with others to be successful;
- Experience in managing very large complex cases;
- Deep knowledge of laws (Telecom industry preferably);
- Knowledge of procedures regarding Court litigations;
- Understanding of a telecom business;
- English language – fluent.
Experience and Education:
- University degree (Law faculty);
- Over 4 years’ experience in the legal area;
- Certifications/Courses are a plus.
Specific Skills :
- Ability to Deliver Results;
- Analytical thinking;
- Conflict management;
- Cross-functional and collective working;
- Initiative and pro-activity;
- Planning and organizing.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities;
- Medical plan subscription;
- Life insurance;
- Flexible working time;
- Technical & Soft skill training;
- Professional and private phone subscriptions.
Type of contract: determined 2 years – maternity cover
Număr Post: BMAK917344
Dată limită: 25/02/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum