Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Marketing data analyst
For a given business request, identify, extract, prepare and integrate available and relevant data, including internal and external data sources to produce meaningful business reports
Develop customer knowledge by producing in-depth studies and analysis with complex typologies and visualization using internal and external data (sales cohorts, funnels, etc…)
Identify value creation levers by correlating data thanks to BI analysis tools and methods (BI, Big data, analytics)
Optimize data usage following legal and regulatory rules
Elaborate descriptive and predictive models related to customer knowledge or to optimization of marketing actions (pricing, subsidies, commissions, direct marketing, scoring, …)
Synthesize methodology and data into actionable business strategy, communicate findings to Marketing experts and Management
Conducts statistical modeling and experiment design
Create meaningful presentation and analyses that tell a story focused on insights and recommendations
Integrate internal and external data to track, monitor customer value and usage behavior
Proactively identify actions to capture value (retain / x-sell and acquire)
Establish intuitive reporting mechanism, market analysis both ad-hoc and frequently to support strategy and analyze the performance
Expression of BI needs: Participate in the expression of needs in Business Intelligence, about data and functionalities that are required. Participate in acceptance tests of deliverables.
Provide support to local data analysts in Europe when needed (upskilling, offloading on key business priority analysis)
- University degree in Economics/Financial Analysis/Statics or similar
- Good understanding of BI tools and practices, at ease with database use and consolidation/analysis of large amounts of data
- Experience managing tools for quantitative data manipulation and treatment (Access, SQL, SPSS,..)
- Previous experience as a Business/Data Analyst is a must
- Excellent analytical and attention to details skills
- Mastering of Excel and Power Point
- Ability to visualize key insights in excel and PowerPoint for management presentations
- Ability to assimilate new info rapidly
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in combining multiple data marts
- Interest in predicting trends and identifying patterns
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: BHAQ018414
Dată limită: 21/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum