Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mediation Systems Administrator
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague in our Mediation and Operational Support Systems team in order to own and coordinate all actions related to the OSS Environments. If you want to grow in a team of professionals and you want your work to impact the experience of over 10million people, you should join our team. Here we believe that if you want to improve yourself, you have to believe in what you do. We do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm,aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers. We provide you an environment where your ideas can become the next improvements. We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills,attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems,Information Technology, Applied Networking, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics,or other degrees with applicable experience.
Experience in the following:
- Experience with application deployment and environment configuration on Windows based system
- Experience with application deployment and environment configuration on Linux based systems
- Good level experience writing scripts for automation and monitoring (bash/PowerShell)
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Experience with BMC/Remedy System would be appreciated
- Assuring the correct functioning/Administrating/Supervising OSS applications/systems
- Assuring the correct and timely execution of the operational activities on the OSS systems
- Identifying solutions for improving end-to-end processes sustained by the OSS environments
- Involvement in the projects regarding the OSS systems and assuring safely and timely the deployment in production of the new functionalities
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities with impact on OSS applications or influenced by these applications
- Deeply understanding of the technical details inorder to have a good control over the supervised systems and executing the operational activities
- Interventions on the supervised systems outside the normal business hours, on request (according to a planning) or in case of an incident
- Following of the internal procedures and assuring the service levels agreed with the internal and external customers
- Coordination of external resources activities
- Change management related activities:
- coordinate team activities regarding change process
- definition of operational requirements for new services and applications
- contributes to design specification validation
- contributes to the acceptance strategy definition/validation
- contributes to planning definition
- Review and accept operational documentation
Nice to have knowledge of:
- Linux operating systems
- Windows servers
- BMC Remedy system
- Unix Shell Scripting, PowerShell scripting
- Oracle Database knowledge, SQL, PL/SQL
- F5 BigIP traffic load balancer
- WebServers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss
- RPA: UI Path knowledge
- ELK Stack: Logstash, ElasticSearch, Filebeat,Kibana etc.
- Java basic knowledge
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills. We support initiatives and work at finding ways to connect and integrate private and professional life.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: HHAM917849
Dată limită: 20/09/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum