Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant [#OnlineInterview]
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Here’s what we are looking for:
If you are interested in working in an international environment, always in touch with other countries and cultures, eager to apply your Microsoft CRM Dynamics skills to drive the business forward, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for colleagues in our CRM team to work on our Microsoft Dynamics solutions implementation.
With a long experience in implementing and offering support using Microsoft Dynamics technology, our mission is to develop custom CRM solutions for Orange countries. The complexity and challenge of our projects is to adapt to the existing processes from every country, to share best practices and propose improvements.
If you want to know more, we invite you to our headquarters for a chat!
What we bring:
- A relaxed and friendly environment that encourages your growth
- Access to trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
- Opportunity to travel in countries were Orange is present (this will represent 20% of total working time)
- An agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Self-organizing teams
- Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
What you bring:
- At least 2 years of experience working with Dynamics CRM
- Advanced level of knowledge about Dynamics CRM
- Experience on multiple versions of MS Dynamics (2013, 2015, 2016, 365)
- Excellent communication, negotiations and customer facing skills
- Fluency in French would be a great plus
What you'll be doing:
- Contribute to Project deployment (CRM implementation) in Orange affiliate
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM parameterization in order to match system possibilities to individual roles and processes in the Orange country
- Visit Orange countries in order to plan, manage and control implementation activities from project initiation through post transformation support
- Design and lead workshops in order to gather business requirements, writes technical documentation, proposes pilot CRM initiatives and manages final implementation
- Create/modify workflows, entities, reports and Java scripts to meet client`s business needs
- Train users for the new solution and prepares document
- Deploy different Dynamics CRM components (Outlook Client and Email Router)
- Analyze and migrate existing client data from various platforms
- Support and advice Orange affiliates in business decisions
- Provide post-implementation functional and technical support to clients
- Participate and contribute to local assessment and study of Orange countries
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: GRAM018807
Dată limită: 16 august 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum