Microsoft Solutions Expert
DW Department (Digital Workspace) is :
- Responsible for the Build (Study, Project and Maintenance) of the Office Systems Infrastructure and Services at Corporate level
- All e-buro solutions (e-buro Nomad, e-buro Classic, e-buro Light, future Virtual Desktop), based on Active Directory authentication and adapted to mobility usage
- Messaging & Collaborative infrastructure and services as Messaging, Instant messaging and Messaging Directory Federation of Orange group countries
As part of the Maintenance activity for Corporate Messaging and Instant Messaging infrastructure act as a level 3 support for incoming solicitations/requests on those topics.
Work in close collaboration with the level 2 Support in order to deliver timely solutions to ongoing tickets opened on your perimeter :
- Outlook 2010 and Skype for Business client 2015 with end-user
- Exchange 2010 and Lync 2013 with operational teams
Contribute as a technical expert to the delivery of Corp Exchange and Corp IM towards other Orange entities
Contribute to the maintenance activity on the ActiveDirectory perimeter by accompanying internal third-party applications in their effort to integrate with this directory.
Working to support, maintain and deliver the Corporate Messaging Services for the group, based on Microsoft technologies, you will strongly participate with the team to build the proposed solutions as an expert, follow-up the implementation and actively contribute to deliver on time the Messaging infrastructure & Service in the Countries.
As part of the Maintenance team for the Corp Messaging and Instant Messaging platforms you will be in direct contact with the level 2 support engineers helping them to solve ongoing solicitations received from the users/clients.
You will participate in the Support process to solve at expert level all problem reported by the Countries, and propose solutions. You will participate in the animation of the experts community on MS Messaging domains and will be able to investigate and propose solutions in the problems reported by the Countries on Run phase
You will be integrated in the project team and actively contribute to deliver on time the messaging service. You will work with experts of transversal domains as monitoring, storage, network, virtualization etc You will work closely with the projet Managers and Exchange team to deliver the Exchange solution for the group
- Contribution to the support /test/delivery and occasionally build activities of the Messaging Services ( Exchange and Corp IM)
- Share the competencies inside the group by supporting countries in the delivery & run phases
- Maintenance activity for the Corp Messaging/ Corp IM/ Corp AD platforms currently based on Exchange 2010 /Lync 2013/Windows Server 2012 R2 ( support to operational teams)
- Participation in technical studies inside the messaging solution perimeter
- Development of the Exchange /Corp IM ( Lync 2013)/Corp AD services
- Guide the integration of third-party applications into the Corporate AD by providing them with guidelines and recommendations during the test integration on the maintenance platform .
- Documentation : technical specifications, testing plans, operational guides, support guides
- Follow up the implementation of the solution
- Recommendations on the service : Performance, optimization, usage
- Training of the support teams
High competencies on MS products :
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Active Directory (policies, users management and ACL management)
- MS Exchange 2010 & higher
- Lync 2013/Skype for Business
- Anti-virus solutions
- Messaging migration systems
- Powershell scripting
- Capacity of analysis and synthesis
- Team working
- Mind openness proper to international team working
- Autonomy, initiative
- Multitasking/adapt to cross functional activities
- Troubleshooting skills
- Writing of documents
Dată limită: 01/10/2017