Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Middleware Engineer [with Kubernetes]
Orange Romania is looking for a new colleague in our Middleware Operations Team in order to own and coordinate all actions related to the Middleware Environments. If you want to grow in a team of professionals and you want your work to impact the experience of over 10 million people, you should join our team.
Here we believe that if you want to improve yourself, you have to believe in what you do. We do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers.
We provide you an environment where your ideas can become the next improvements. We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We are seeking for people who:
- Show optimism and enthusiasm in their working and enjoy challenges
- Show interest in delivering the best results for the customer, being able to meet the expectations
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Support others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new solutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Manage Middleware environments which includes but not limited to Oracle Weblogic Application Server, Java SpringBoot applications, Tomcat, Apache.
- Evaluate new technologies; align with Orange's overall direction & strategies in adopting and building standards for future technology stack for Middleware operations.
- Ensure middleware infrastructure to meet customer demand.
- Accomodate the migration of applications from monolithical to microservices (Kubernetes/Docker) and lightweight products for scalability and performance.
- Ensure systems are designed for high availability and necessary systems backup and recovery processes are in place.
- Architecture and Design monitoring solutions for applications (e.g. Prometheus, CheckMK etc)
- Perform installation, configuration, deployment, troubleshooting and tuning of middleware products.
- Provide operational support to ensure applications are highly available, necessary monitoring and alerts are in place.
- Provide 24 * 7 supports for PRODUCTION applications on a rotating basis.
- Plan out maintenance work and patch cycle for all middleware systems.
- Ensure application monitoring systems are designed to provide necessary application performance and dashboard reports.
- Manage new projects and resources. Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Explore, evaluate and provide automation wherever possible.
- Provide implementation and support for DevOps/Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline (CI/CD) for application and software update.
- Implement new applications for zero-downtime model.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics, or other degrees with applicable experience.
Must have 3+ years of experience in the following:
- Microservices (Docker),
- Container Orchestrators (Kubernetes),
- Continous Integration Tools (Teamcity, Jenkins),
- Configuration Management platforms (Ansible, Puppet),
- Experience with application deployment and environment configuration on Linux/AIX based systems,
- Strong UNIX, Shell, Python scripts background.
- Very good understanding of Networking concepts
Must have 1+ years of experience in the following:
- Experience architecting a Kubernetes solution (preferably not a POC)
- Ability to architect and implement end-to-end container management
- Docker expertise
- Microservices experience
- Expert level experience writing scripts for automation
Nice to have knowledge of:
- Middleware: Redis, Kafka, Heka, Rundeck
- ELK Stack: Logstash, ElasticSearch, Filebeat, Kibana etc.
- ApplicationServers: WeblogicServer, SpringBoot
- Traffic load balancers: F5 BigIP or other traffic management solution
- Service discovery: Consul
- WebServers: Apache, Nginx
- Databases: MySQL, NoSQL etc.
- Contact Center technologies: Genesys, BroadSoft, etc
- ITIL knowledge
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills. We support initiatives and work at finding ways to connect and integrate private and professional life.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: COAK917414
Dată limită: 30/06/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum