Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Network Engineer - Fixed Term Contract [Referral Program]
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with service engineers, database, network and security experts, service and project managers.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for configuring and maintaining the IP Core networks. Also provide technical support and expertise on administrated shared architectures.
You will analyze related KPIs, come up with improvement plans and enhanced procedures to meet performance objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Be accountable for operations and administration of network devices, both physical and virtual;
- Implementing network changes and provide feedback to the engineering teams;
- Real time analysis of the network related faults and customer tickets, drive corrective actions in accordance with customer impact;
- Install and configure networking systems in accordance with standards and project operational requirements;
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Perform system monitoring by verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, resources, systems and key processes and by reviewing system and application logs.
- applying upgrades and configure software when needed;
- perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning;
- perform ongoing performance tuning, recommend upgrades, and resource optimization as required;
- perform on-call activities.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You will be prepared to assimilate new technologies
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you know and you will be working with:
Switching and routing technologies:
- Load balancer technologies:
- F5 BigIP
- Linux knowledge - medium skills
Languages: excellent English
Education: University degree
Hiring Manager: Sorin Ploscaru
Recruiter: Alexandra Chirilescu
Thank you for your application!
NOTE: this position is selected for the Employee Referral Program.
Orange employees who will recommend a hiring prospect/candidate will be awarded a referral bonus (2000 ron net) upon candidate successfully passing a trial period and getting a full time position within Orange Romania.Recommend the best!
How? E-mail the recruiter in charge with the project, the CV (word/pdf format) of the person you wish to refer (with the"Recommendation" in the Subject field).
For further details on the principles and application process, please consult the Employee Referral Program that is found on the internal Quality website.
Please be aware that we would not accept your recommendation if our HR specialists already have the candidate's CV in the database and / or have been in touch with the candidate within the last three months.
Număr Post: AZAL816140
Dată limită: 30/06/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum