Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Orange Services is looking for a colleague to join the Infrastructure team within the Orange Group Shared Services Center. We are responsible for managing diverse IT infrastructures and services hosted in our datacenters spread around the world.
Our Support Center is in continuous development, covering more and more platforms and services. Constant improvement of the QoS and increased efficiency in operations, combined with adaptability and flexibility are key success factors that recommend us in front of internal customers
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for building and maintaining the virtual and physical network infrastructure layers and also provide technical support and expertise on administrated shared systems.
About the job:
- Support the operations for Orange internal customers
- Provide on-call coverage as part of the Network Administration team
- Perform planned changes on network infrastructure of various projects
- Participate in build activities by contributing to the infrastructure deployments of new projects
About your skills and experience:
At least 2 years of experience with some or all the following platforms, protocols, and technologies:
- Juniper QFX, MX, EX, SRX
- Fortinet Fortigate
- Load-balancer administration: F5 BigIP,HA-Proxy
- Spanning Tree (MST/ PVST)
- Ethernet (10GE/40GE/100GE)
- VLAN technologies
- Virtualization technologies: VMWARE, KVM
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English. French is a plus
Competent with protocol debugging using standard tools Wireshark, tcpdump, etc
Experience configuring, operating, debugging, and maintaining IPSEC / SSL VPNs
Participate in on-call rotation responding to alerts and systems issues
Basic Linux/Unix user skills sufficient to debug network problems
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with scripting or automation frameworks
More about you:
You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge.
You like to take risks when necessary and you like co continue reach higher If faced with roadblocks.
You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem.
At Orange you will find a flexible environment ready to support your development from a technical and cultural perspective.
You will be part of an experienced infrastructure team covering Networking, Databases, Storage, Monitoring Tools, Hardware and System operation.
[Orange Perks]What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
· Contract type: Full Time
· Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
· Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
· Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
· Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
· Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
· Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
· Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
· Professional GSM subscription;
· Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
· Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
· Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
· Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
· Well-being Program – we support your Zen;
· Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
· In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
· & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company