Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Network & Security Design Engineer
Orange Services’ Infrastructure Technology Engineering team supports countries to develop their infrastructures, including shared solutions. It also serves growing demands of expertise from Orange countries.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with infrastructure architects, network engineers, system engineers and project managers.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in team, have team spirit, capacity to share and diffuse information;
- You have transversal competencies (ability to work with various teams remotely, in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment);
- You have good communication & synthesis skills (both written and oral);
- You are able to acquire quickly technical information;
- You have autonomy & Flexibility as evolving in a changing environment;
- You are result driven, committed, conscientious.
What you have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in telecommunications;
- High level knowledge of mobile packet switched core networks ;
- Strong knowledge on network protocols in IP networking: TCP/IP, addressing, routing (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), MPLS VPNs;
- Experience working with security appliances from various vendors – Juniper, Cisco, Fortigate;
- SDN network knowledge is a real plus: Contrail, VNF concepts, YANG modelization ,etc.
- Cloud IT architecture knowledge: Openstack, KVM;
- Ability to analyze and interpret packet captures for troubleshooting;
- Basics on system, especially on Linux and RedHat, Containers (. Docker…)
- Basics on Coding / programming skills: Scripting, Python, Web programming (HTML/CSS, PhP), API concept, GIT;
- Basics Automation: Ansible, Jenkins, Robot Framework,etc.
- Knowledge of Agile methods is a plus;
- Project management experience / knowledge is a plus;
- Knowledge on network security is a plus.
What you`ll be doing:
- Evaluate and tests Contrail component in lab, in close collaboration with some other OINIS engineering teams, with Orange Technical Skill Center team and with the suppliers;
- Integrate Juniper Contrail with Openstack and VNF;
- Test the complete SDN / NFV solution (Openstack, Contrail, VNFs and orchestration);
- Design Network architecture of SDN network POPs and backhaul solutions;
- Produce Engineering documents;
- Actively support Orange countries in their implementation of virtualization technology on their domestic networks;
- Collaborate also with Orange corporate Technical Skill Centers mainly on SDN-controller, OpenStack and routers;
- Participate in OINIS studies requested to Orange Lab to prepare and evaluate future evolutions;
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to grow in a multi-cultural environment;
- Technical & Soft skill trainings;
- Flexible working time
- Occasional travels to France and MEA Orange countries.
Număr Post: AJAQ018314
Dată limită: 8 februarie 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum