Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Office Infrastructure IT Technician [Fixed Term Contract]
Office Infrastructure Team is looking for a colleague to monitor and provide hardware and software support for all our IT equipment.
- You will provide local or remote L1 support for IT infrastructure systems / servers to provide service availability (eg Desktop, Laptop, Printer, Tablet, Switches, Telephones, Monitors, Routers, Video Conferencing Equipment, Unified Printing, Antivirus, etc.)
- You will record common errors and solutions in the incident management application after the incident was closed or after a periodic review of the incident
- You will create, publish and maintain IT support procedures and frequently asked questions in the knowledge management application
- You will solve hardware or software technical problems on platforms and applications under your management in accordance with standard protocols and internal procedures
- You will work within well-defined SLAs and will escalate incidents in the defined time window
- You will perform manual and automatic change management activities as approved and documented
- You will maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying its needs and by making sure these are met
- You will respond to questions in the area of expertise on products, services, technical details or user relationships
- Graduate or last year of higher education
- Relevant experience of at least 1 year in a similar activity / position
- Microsoft technologies
- Knowledge of physical and virtual hardware platforms
- Basic knowledge of networks
- TCP / IP
- English - fluent
- Problem solving
- Attention to detalis
- Customer focus
Număr Post: DLAJ917500
Dată limită: 01/08/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum