Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operational Skill Center Engineer [RAN]
The Operational Skill Center Engineer is responsible for testing, monitoring, analyzing and enhancing the software and hardware solutions associated with Huawei and Samsung radio access equipment, in order to implement them across the Orange group.
As well it is responsible for reporting of all hardware and software faults, problem reports and bugs associated with Huawei and Samsung radio access equipment (hardware and software) across the Orange group.
- Test as trial pre-commercial telecom solutions using Orange Group laboratory
- Designs, plans and performs tests on informatics systems for hardware and software components of Huawei RAN products with the objective of acceptance and validation of these products (hardware and software) in laboratory and field
- Offers solutions in a timely manner for hardware and software problems reported by Orange affiliates for Huawei RAN products and solutions
- Answers to the information requests received for this technology, adapts the solutions for each affiliate network with the final scope of having a good functionality of RAN networks.
- Carries out the latest hardware and software release validation and trials of Huawei access network equipment and of software maintenance releases
- Develops automatic or manual testing procedures for the latest software releases; optimize non regression scripts
- improve existing OSS software solutions used for monitoring, configuration and performance management of telecom networks, by proposing and documenting new features to the supplier of these tools
- Administration of the OSS servers for RAN networks by using the standard operation systems (. Linux, Windows, Solaris
- Monitor the supplier performance against the maintenance contract on issues such as swap repair and technical assistance
- Provide technical support and expertise to the Orange Group
- Good knowledge of the architecture, features and standards of the GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE mobile networks
- Fluent communication in English
Număr Post: AUAJ018362
Dată limită: 19/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum