Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operational Skill Centre Engineer
The Operational Skill Centre Engineer is responsible for testing, monitoring, analyzing and enhancing the software and hardware solutions associated with Huawei radio access equipment, in order to implement them across the Orange group.
As well he or she is responsible for reporting and analyzing all hardware and software faults, problem reports and bugs associated with Huawei radio access equipment and support affiliates radio engineering departments in their day-to-day activates.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment with plenty of technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
- Perform trials of pre-commercial telecom solutions using Orange Group laboratory
- Design, plan and perform tests on informatics systems for hardware and software components of Huawei RAN (Radio Access Network) products with the objective of acceptance and validation of these products (hardware and software) in laboratory and field.
- Offer solutions in a timely manner for hardware and software problems reported by Orange affiliates for Huawei RAN products and solutions
- Answer to the information requests received for these technologies, adapt the solutions for each affiliate network with the final scope of having a good functionality of RAN networks.
- Carry out the latest hardware and software release validation and trials of Huawei access network equipment and software maintenance releases
- Enhance or develop automatic or manual testing procedures for the latest software releases; optimize non regression scripts.
- Improve existing OSS software solutions (e.g. U2000, CME, PRS, mAOS, iSStar, LMT, etc) used for monitoring, configuration and performance management of telecom networks, by proposing and documenting new features to the supplier of these tools
- Administration of the OSS servers for RAN networks by using the standard operating systems (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris)
- Administration of the customized operation systems (e.g. DOPRA Linux) installed on RAN controllers
- Monitor the supplier performance against the maintenance contract (in conjunction with TSC and responsible parties in all affiliates) on issues such as swap repair and technical assistance
- Provide technical support and expertise to the affiliates and Group
What we're looking for:
- Good knowledge of the architecture, features and standards of the GSM/GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/LTE mobile networks
- University degree with experience in an operational IT or Telecom environment
- Previous experience with Huawei RAN equipment would be a plus
- Fluent communication in English
Număr Post: KFAN817122
Dată limită: 03/01/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum