Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Operational Support Systems Administrator
Do you have a convincing message to express what you do?
Here, at Orange, we believe that you should. If you want to improve yourself, first, you have to believe in what you do. Here we do our best to create an environment where you can come to work daily with energy and enthusiasm, aiming to make the best of your work and provide the best services for your customers.
We like to think we are a team in which people are inspired to experience, innovate and reinvent their role daily, trying to make the best of their work, create and inspire. A team in which you have the chance to collaborate with people who share the same values and beliefs.
We seek people who:
- Are enthusiastic and enjoy challenges
- Are customer oriented and try to deliver the best results, being able to listen and meet the expectations of our customers
- Are self-motivated and always desire to learn and improve
- Like working in a team environment, supporting others opinions and ideas
- Have good communication skills
- Show flexibility in relation to other people
- Sustain innovation and optimization and are always trying to find new olutions for problems
- Have very strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Are able to work in a (sometimes) stressful environment and are able to respect deadlines and track the issues until they are resolved
- Like playing guitar, board games and sports
- Want to have fun and create new experiences with a great team
- Assuring the correct functioning/Administrating/Supervising OSS applications/systems
- Assuring the correct and timely execution of the operational activities on the OSS systems
- Identifying solutions for improving end-to-end processes sustained by the OSS environments
- Involvement in the projects regarding the OSS systems and assuring safely and timely the deployment in production of the new functionalities
- Involvement in transversal projects and activities with impact on OSS applications or influenced by these applications
- Deeply understanding of the technical details in order to have a good control over the supervised systems and executing the operational activities
- Interventions on the supervised systems outside the normal business hours, on request (according to a planning) or in case of an incident
- Following of the internal procedures and assuring the service levels agreed with the internal and external customers
- Coordination of external resources activities
- Change management related activities:
- coordinate team activities regarding change process
- definition of operational requirements for new services and applications
- contributes to design specification validation
- contributes to the acceptance strategy definition/validation
- contributes to planning definition
- Review and accept operational documentation
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of the incidents
- Troubleshooting and analysis for finding the root cause of issues
- Scripts development for the automation of recurrent processes
- On call support
- This position requires at least 2 years of experience in administering/supervising applications
- Technical university background is also desirable – IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics
- English advanced verbal and written skills
- Unix Shell Scripting, PowerShell scripting
- Experience in database systems: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server – procedures, packages, functions, scripts
- Experience with application deployment and environment configuration on Windows based system
- Experience with application deployment and environment configuration on Linux based systems
- Good level experience writing scripts for automation and monitoring (bash/powershell)
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- BMC Remedy system
- Programming languages: C/C++, Java, Perl, Python etc
- F5 BigIP traffic load balancer
- WebServers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss
- RPA: UI Path knowledge
- ELK Stack: Logstash, ElasticSearch, Filebeat, Kibana etc.
We can offer you the possibility to grow inside a team with qualified members and we will constantly expose you to new experiences from which you can learn. We offer you a variety of online and in-class courses which can help you improve your technical skills and also your soft skills. We support initiatives and work at finding ways to connect and integrate private and professional life.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: KNAO918175
Dată limită: 13 decembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum