Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Order to Cash Operations Manager with French
Order to Cash Operations Manager
For a customer contract, the OTC
Operations Manager is responsible for the ordering chain maintenance, the
billing management including billing reporting and cash collection. He/She is
the main customer and Account Business Unit (ABU) point of contact on this
scope. This responsibility may be shared with another OTC ops manager,
depending on the size of the contract.
He/She provides a dedicated and customized service to his/her customer(s) around ordering, billing and reporting activities. He/she is also in charge of the billing quality and of the customer satisfaction.
The level of responsibility on the ordering chain maintenance may be shared with Customer Order Manager depending on the size and complexity of the contract.
In liaison with the different internal and external actors of a given customer contract, the OTC Operations Manager is responsible for the whole activities related to this customer contract in terms of:
During the run phase the OTC Operations Manager is responsible for day to day OTC activities:
- Ordering capability: the customer is able to place service requests
- Commercial inventory management
- Invoice production: invoices are accurate and produced on time
- Second level of cash collection: invoices are paid timely
- Customer billing claims are handled timely and in a professional manner
- The customer is given support to enable him to place orders
- Provide explanation and dedicated support about invoice contents to the customer
- Maintain up to date the OTC solution in process and tools under OTC Director accountability
- Ensure revenue assurance by implementing and/or project manage corrective and improvement actions
During the implementation phase the OTC Operations Manager contribute to the set up of the transitory and target solutions:
- Contribute to the definition of the Intermediate Mode of Operation (IMO) and the Final Mode of Operation in the respect of the contract terms, the customer specifies and the strategy given by the ABU (model, organization, processes)
- Execute the IMO solution
- Ensure training and knowledge transfer between IMO and FMO modes to the whole OTC team
- Manage all supporting functions of the OTC operations activities
- Manage on daily basis
all analysts working on billing preparation, re-rating, reporting, etc.
Support ordering activities
- Contribute to end-to-end workflow processes for the contract from ordering to billing, ensuring process amendments for the contract when required
- Deliver reporting according to internal and external requirements
- Produce and publish reports in line with business requirements
Education and experience:
Minimum of 3 years related work experience in OTC management (or in similar environment), complex program
Experience in international environment is a plus
Good knowledge of ordering and billing
Expertise in Excel (MS Access is a plus)
Good knowledge of telecom services is a plus
Knowledge and abilities:
Fluent in English and in French
Project Management knowledge
Understanding the company offer services
Excellent communication skills
Concern for Accuracy
Planning & Organizing
Initiative & Pro-activity
Ability to Summarize
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: BZAP917374
Dată limită: 28/05/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum