If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment, always experimenting with the latest tools and technologies, eager to apply your PHP and Symfony skills to create complex applications used by thousands of clients, then this is the job for you!
We challenge you to test your PHP skills on our project, a complex portal created to realize marketing & ergonomics studies over on-line communities. These studies consist in testing new concepts or products on customers and Orange employees using quantitative methods (surveys) or qualitative methods (Focus groups, on-line focus groups).
The project consists of a back office (Angular and REST API) and a front office (Symfony & Twig). It uses Symfony 3 (upgradeable to Symfony 4) PHP 7, MySQL, Angular 2 (upgradeable to Angular 5), Vanilla forum integration, communication management (Email, SMS), marketing research studies management.
What we bring:
- A Development center, with multiple examples of innovative ideas proposed and implemented by developers just like you!
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
- Trainings and conferences to better develop your skills
- We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Self-organizing teams
- Dedicated research days
- Great benefits
What you bring:
- 3 or more years of experience with PHP and at least one major framework (like Symfony)
- Passion for learning everything that is happening in the PHP and Symfony world
- Strong Object oriented programming skills
- It would be nice to know Angular, REST
Thank you for applying!
Dată limită: 7 March 2018