Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
PS Core Network Engineer
Orange Romania is looking for a colleague in its PS team to contribute and operate successfully PS Core equipment.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with network and security experts, service and project managers.
As a PS Network Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality of service on PS Core associated to mobile within a Business Unit.
You will also ensure that incident and change management processes are well performed within the agreed targets.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
What you will be doing:
IP network planning
- Performs technology assessments and trials and informs the business owners on the technology trends, future evolutions and about the possibility to launch new services
- Performs the technical project management activities for the PS Core equipment (gathers technical requirements, supports the RFP/RFQ technical analysis, validates and proposes the system design, plans and monitors the project’s deliverables)
- Design and engineer PS Core architectures for commercial services
PS Core network operations:
- Provides technical expertise for the internal users within their area of knowledge
- Performs periodical network audit in order to identify the potential design problems
- Accountable for standard operations and administration PS Core network infrastructure and services
- Understanding network design and using the provided information in solving network issues
- Performs the daily engineering activities for the PS domain (new technologies and platforms integrations, change management, documentation update, security vulnerabilities assessment and patching, performance related evaluations), implements custom reports and features
- Implement solutions for GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, 4G, 5G networks
- WOs issuing for PS domain
What are we looking for?
- University degree with experience in an operational Telecom environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the PS domain (knowledge of Ericsson PS suite would be a plus)
- Solid knowledge of PS protocols (SS7, SIGTRAN, GTPv0/v1/v2, Diameter), TCP/IP protocols, routers and IP based technologies
- Knowledge about NFV in Openstack environment
- Excellent understanding of operations context.
- Linux, Scripting
- English - fluent
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: ANAR018330
Dată limită: 17/04/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum