Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Principal Software Architect
Orange's Network Services Shared Operations team supports business partners across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East to leverage modern tools and expertise to reduce operational costs and maintain the high performance required by their clients and stakeholders.
You will lead a specialized group of software engineers, tasked to independently design and deliver a next-generation operations support product, relying heavily on data capture and analysis to reduce the need for human intervention across monitoring, supervision, connectivity, asset and configuration activities for hybrid cloud infrastructures deployed across the group's geographical footprint.
Who you are:
- Friendly and open to collaborate with peers and stakeholders;
- Always challenging yourself to learn new things and master skills you already developed;
- Willing to teach others.
What you will be doing:
- End to end architecture for the product you are responsible for. You and your team will fully own it from kick-off to decommission, knowing it inside and out is key.
- Chose, implement and maintain your build environment, as well as your development model.
- A lot of development for the product, performance tuning, and dealing with the unexpected/arcane.
- Potentially working with the open source community. If the product meets its design objectives, based on your recommendation we can open the code for external contributors.
- Working with stakeholders in various engineering and business groups to match design and delivery schedules with their needs.
- Working with operations and infrastructure teams to develop and implement the support and run model.
- Document your work, internally and for the open source community, should we get there.
What you bring:
- At least 10 years' experience as a software engineer.
- Experience leading large projects with multiple stakeholders, and integrating multiple technologies.
- Strong algorithms/optimization/problem solving skills.
- Language agnosticism, you pick the tools to solve the problems you have, not try to solve problems with the tools you know how to use.
- Experience with low level development (resource virtualization, network connectivity and real time capture/processing, hypervisors)
- Experience with data transforms, deduplication, and normalization
- Experience developing data analysis and decision engines focusing on near real-time set correlation/aggregation and avoiding concurrency/locking scenarios
- Experience with integration (unidirectional data grabbing, bidirectional data sharing) of old/arcane tools, protocols, and data models into modern environments
Număr Post: HWAQ917910
Dată limită: 21 septembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum