Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Products Operations Analyst [Orange Money]
The position in a nutshell: Performs operational activities for OrangeMoney products and services: accounts, loans, payments, archiving and providessecond-level support
Here's what you will have to do:
- Implementation, monitoring and updating of specific flows and procedures regarding electronic/scriptural money, payment services, loan administration, archiving and complaints management;
- Performs daily account verification and opening;
- Daily reconciliation of accounts for individuals and legal entities;
- Performs loan administration activities;
- Provides second level support in order to solve customer complaints;
- Performs daily processing of incoming and outgoing payments, specific reporting activities regarding payments activity, reconciliation;
- Provides operational support within the company’s projects regarding the development of new products and services;
- Provides operational support in implementing supporting applications ;
- Identifies and remedies processing errors;
- Elaborates test scenarios and performs user acceptance tests;
- Archiving requirements and monitoring.
- 3 years ‘experience in a bank or NBFI;
- Good analytical skills, a high degree of accuracy;
- Finance / economics background;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated with excellent planning, administrative and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team;
- SENT system certification is a plus;
- English: medium-advanced.
- 12 months experience in the current role;
Apply and lets have a remote-talk – we’re hiring online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: EMAJ018623
Dată limită: 05/06/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum