Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Program Manager in Operations domain
In the scope of virtualized or hybrid functions, the Operations Program Manager main missions are to build and improve such kind of recommendations, together with corporate experts, operations teams and regions, by being involved in some concrete but pioneer projects for countries.
Examples of activities attached to theses missions:
- Contributing to the operations strategy efficiency driven by major technical evolutions, by co-defining the associated operational models
- Collaborating with countries to define the RACI Matrix associated to the life cycle management of a solution in line with the countries overall operational model
- Leading with experts (from corporate and countries) the elaboration of recommendations on Operations (resources, processes and tools, as well as necessary transformations to be achieved)
- Being able to challenge/confront recommendation proposals with zones and operations in countries.
- Together with zones, being able to communicate on the recommendations with technical teams in countries
- Thanks to close relationship with Operational teams in countries, define smart transformation paths towards the operational target for Operations
- Providing countries with support for their associated transformation
- Being able to run surveys, analysis on Operations challenges
Particularity of the missions:
The success of these missions relies on the ability in building transversal expertise streams with corporate experts, technical directions from regions and countries’ operations teams, in order to design concrete and efficient recommendations together with the associated transformation steps.
Skills and profile:
- Very good knowledge on network and/or IT in run mode
- Ability to understand and decline new technologies impacts on Operations
- Innovation strategy centric, especially in the field of the “softwarization”
- Ability to coordinate transversal dossiers
- Ability to integrate in-life Operations constraints from CTIOs and Operations teams in countries and being able to argue with them the Group vision
- Excellent communication capacities, in English
- Leadership and charism
- Fluent English is a must; French speaking appreciate
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: IZBL918019
Dată limită: 26/10/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum