Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Project Manager - Orange Learning
What is the job about:
The Project Manager of the Learning Support Team works closely and collaboratively with our internal stakeholders in order to plan, monitor, animate and document all aspects related to the specific projects he is working on in order to evolve the internal Learning Management System (LMS).
What will you be doing:
- Prepares and communicates project initiation documents describing the scope, business objectives, deliverables, plan and critical success factors for each project.
- Coordinates the necessary implementation during delivery and has the task of organizing and motivating the project team.
- Provides data and data analysis for facilitating the decision making.
- Provides post-implementation support for support teams.
- Communicates the implementation stage to the beneficiary throughout the project as well as to the end users when putting the solution into production.
- Ensures the quality of deliverable products and ensures that the delivered products comply with the requirements specified in the customer's need and in the existing LSM solution.
- Ensures the monitoring and evolution of the project, taking the necessary steps to maintain or implement the project.
- Is responsible for communicating with all stakeholders during the project.
- Obtain project acceptance from the client.
- Is involved in the analysis of projects through expertise on precise modules necessary for the projects he coordinates or to which it is a contributor.
- Is the force for proposing solutions in the implementation of the projects he coordinates or contributes to.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position of Project Manager (senior)
- Experience in project management in the domain of HR I.T
- Experience in using project management software tools
- Fluency in French and English is required (written and spoken)
- Strong communication with the ability to handle stressful situations
- Experience in working in transversal teams and context
- Customer service skills
- Experience in creating communication supports (ex : PPTs)
Technical Background :
- Technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Experience in data extraction and analysis for reporting purposes
- Web architecture –minimal knowledge (des Web portals, Content Management System, APIs and others)
- Knowledge and understanding of applications integration processes (flows, web services)
- The knowledge of Cornerstone solutions/learning environments would be a plus
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Thank you for applying!