Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
As the Project Manager your mission is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. The Project Manager will work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project meets the agreed schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Ensures delivery of the solution as described in the commercial offer
- Monitors each phase when delivering the project, taking corrective measures in case the project is off track to ensure deadline is met
- Ensure communications with all stakeholders during the delivery of the project
· Define, create, communicate and maintain the delivery methodology for the implementation of International Operations projects ensuring it is aligned to the Orange Group Implementation Methodology and industry best practice.
· Produce supporting materials, including documentation and project plans for use by the teams involved.
· Ensure that dependencies, assumptions, risks and issues are identified, recorded and managed throughout the delivery lifecycle.
· Work multiple projects simultaneously.
· Work with internal Orange Services functions to identify project activities required.
· Prepare and communicate Project Initiation Documents outlining the scope, business objectives, deliverables and critical success factors for each project.
· Implements the governance needed during delivery and is in charge to animate the project team.
· Activates all the tasks and resources needed in order to deliver the project, as per project plan.
· Ensures the quality of the deliverables and ensures that the deliverables meet the requirements specified in the technical solution and contract.
· Ensures monitoring & follow up of the delivery, taking necessary steps to keep or put the project on track.
· In charge with the communication with all stakeholders during project delivery.
· Obtains acceptance of the project from the customer.
· At the end of the project, activates the Account Manager to test the customer satisfaction on the project delivered.
· Activates finance for invoicing & ensures collection.
· Provides post implementation support for customers.
· Three or more years project management experience in I.T.
· Certification in Project Management Implementation Methodologies (PMP, Agile) is a plus
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
· Proficiency in project management software tools
· Good communication skills
· Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities (assembling and leading project team)
· Customer facing skills
· Planning project resources capability
· Prioritization and time management skills
· Good command of English and French
· Reporting and documentation skills
· Capacity of analysis and synthesis· Issues and risk management skills
Număr Post: AIAS018298
Dată limită: 07/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum