Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
About the role
If you want to work in an international environment and are eager to apply your skills and experience to automate work processes and drive the business forward, this is the job for you!
As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will take full ownership of RPA development, and deliver expected solutions at a high quality. All development takes place based within a framework of predefined requirements and standards, and your input towards continuously improving our methodology would also be important.
What you’ll be doing:
Develop robots for business teams and become involved in all the automation development phases, from analysis to maintenance;
Keep your project manager well-informed of the status of your development effort;
Follow the recommended practices and our internal framework for treating both Business and Technical exceptions;
Become an owner of the development lifecycle;
Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients;
Identify and recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions;
Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes, as well as propose solutions;
Document your work;
Maintain and update automations, depending on the evolution of the business processes.
Your relevant skills and experience
Background in RPA, including minimum 2 years working in an international environment;
General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to production environments;
Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new software systems is mandatory;
General understanding of networking in an enterprise infrastructure;
Understanding & expertise on RPA methodology and knowledge of automation tools;
Proven completion of the UiPath Advanced Developer, Orchestrator, RPA Infrastructure, and Licensing trainings is mandatory;
Official UiPath Developer certification is an advantage;
Knowledge of, or certification on other RPA products is an advantage;
Knowledgeable about the .NET Framework, both within and outside the scope of UiPath;
Knowledge on various types of scripting (e.g. VBA, PowerShell, Python) is an advantage;
Knowledge of Web Development is an advantage;
Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, are mandatory
Good communication skills in French would be a plus;
Customer oriented / customer support skills;
Ability to work within an international and operational environment;
Ability to work autonomously;
Proactive, positive and objective attitude;
Well organized, detail-oriented attitude;
Strong team-player and self-started attitude;
Good communication skills and ability to collaborate with other developers, solution architects, clients, business consultants, and Project Managers in a multi-cultural environment.
What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: HVAN018968
Dată limită: 30 septembrie 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum