Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
RPA Technical Lead
If you are interested in working in an international environment, eager to apply your software engineering experience and automation skills and drive the digital transformation, then this is the job for you! We are looking for a technical expert to act as a lead architect over the RPA team located in Romania.
What you bring
Being part of our team, you will be the technical responsible of the robotic adoption through group entities and for external clients. You will lead all the technical aspects of implementation and support, being a mentor for the RPA developers. This will also enable the research and development of AI and ML components over the existing solutions.
You will be the driver of the new technologies adoption, showing leadership and communication skills, with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience. This will allow you to rapidly develop and broaden your skill set to progress your career and have a clear contribution with fresh ideas.
What we bring
- A multicultural environment that facilitates international collaboration
- Access to the latest technologies, tools and training programs
- A motivating package of benefits
- A friendly and fun team of co-workers (seriously, come and get to know us)
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Strategy to empower you to reach RPA technical excellence alongside ML and AI
- Technical University degree
- Strong programming and OOP basics
- Ability to analyze, understand business needs and express it in a modelling language
- 1+ year programming experience with an automation tool, preferably UiPath
- Experience working Agile and DevOps
- Experience with business process re-engineering and operations area of a software product
- Experience in IT and digital transformation with a background in software development and architecture
- Experience in working with 3rd Party Service Providers (vendors)
- Fluency in English, French is a plus
- Own the solution design using industry standard frameworks, meeting security, scalability, functional and non-functional requirements
- Responsible for assignment of RPA projects to prioritized automation candidates
- Defines methodologies and development standards
- Lead the team of developers during the project implementation to build, set up, and maintain the UiPath environment
- Improve RPA development knowledge for our automation factory
- Identifies and communicates risks associated with automation candidates by performing system assessment and defining effective solutions
- Keep project manager well informed of status of development and serves as liaison between developers and project manager
- Performs documentation and code review and mentors developers through formal and informal channels
- Provides support Level 2 for environment setup, installing software, client compliance, testing and production debugging
- Analyzes and resolves automation software issues where required
- Supports business process owners during user acceptance testing
If you want to know more, we invite you for a chat to our offices!
Număr Post: KKAR918157
Dată limită: 10 decembrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum