Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Risk Porfolio Manager(Orange Money)
The Risk Portfolio Manager position will report to the CRO and will support all Risk related initiatives. Risk Analytics Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining an effective risk analytics/ decision framework to ensure a digital platform for delivering financial services to customers in alignment with the overall Company risk appetite framework. Supervises and drives the Risk Analytics Department activity in order to achieve the set / desired objectives.
Here's what you will have to do:
- Create, review and maintain a suite of risk data models (including scorecards) by using “best in class” (big data, machine learning) statistical techniques in order to provide insights for data driven risk and business decisions;
- Ensure that models are reviewed, redesigned, optimized based on risk parameters and aligned with business needs;
- Setup the analytical capability in providing value-added analysis and MIS review for the risk and business groups;
- Develop and provide a set of regular risk MIS reports, KPIs, Key Drivers & portfolio data across all product and segment areas;
- Provide the necessary information to business/risk to decide on next strategies and directions;
- Monitor and control of the portfolio performance (including vintage and segment analysis) and risk environment; highlight important trends, gaps & threats for the business;
- Develop and maintain portfolio monitoring tools and reports for early warning, for detection of delinquency, financial crime and for prediction of risk and operational losses;
- Calculate, monitor, control and report portfolio provisions, perform forecasting for budget purposes;
- Support Collection Department to achieve their objectives and the business objectives (contribute to implement specific collections strategies, prepare collection reports, measure the collection productivity);
- Ensures data integrity and relevance;Ongoing revision of internal regulation in order to align with the best market practices, internal governance and specific regulatory requirements;
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Financial Engineering or Computer Science;
- Three to five years' experience in developing risk analytics, risk models, quantitative analysis with statistics or data mining background;
- Understanding of machine learning in order to drive insights within large, complex data sets, enabling more accurate risk models;
- Ability to bridge the risk and business understanding with the analytical delivery;
- Good understanding of technology especially related to data storing, clean up, analytical/risk tools;
- Experience in model development & maintenance for acquisition, underwriting and collections;
- Experience of working with external data sources for risk decision using predictive modelling based on demographics;
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners (Business, IT and Product teams) as well as with external stakeholders (NBR, auditors, other regulators);
- Good working knowledge of IFRS 9 accounting standards, Excel, SAS, SQL and other decision making tools;
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, credit risk models and applications in financial services;
Apply and lets have a remote-talk – we’re hiring online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Număr Post: FRAK018725
Dată limită: 17/07/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera la Orange? Înregistrează-te acum