Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Sales Project Manager
Sales Strategy &Performance is looking for a talented colleague to take over the lead on a portfolio of Sales& Distribution roadmap projects.
We are looking for someone who is prepared to deal in a creative way with a range of complex data coming from diverse customer interactions along the sales process from different channels.
The successful candidate for this role is a proactive character, able to animate stakeholders in multiple Sales Channels, collaborate transversely with all functions inside Commercial and Customer Experience, IT, Network and Finance at some points.
You should also bring a personal input and add value to the outcome of process improvement and transformation projects. A valuable background in change management and project management is required for the role.
- Ensures delivery of specific and transverse projects in Sales and Distribution (S&D) Department with impact on Customer Experience
- Identifies business opportunities, proposes and implements action plans&projects for optimizing & aligning business processes across S&D
- Defines and coordinates together with the Sales Team the implementation of specific actions focused on sales target achievement for existing offers and also for the new launched/reshaped ones
- Collects sales team’s feedback in order to develop and improve the sales processes and techniques inside S&D.
- Contributes with specialized knowledge to definition of functional specifications needed for sales projects/ transformation actions.
- Contributes to a transparent and efficient transverse communication between S&D, Marketing and Finance departments for the better usage of information and existing analysis within S&D, in order to avoid multiple interrogations and to optimize communication in terms of time and resources.
- Coordinates the S&D participation in assigned transverse ORO & group projects, cooperating with S&D department managers, project’s team and Orange Romania’s Program Management Department.
- Defines project plan for the assigned S&D projects: scope, key deliverables, timeline, budget, core team members and responsible for deliverables, risks; obtains sales management agreement on project plan and project priority.
- Develops, monitors and centralizes on regular basis customer experience results on S&D level and proposes optimization actions.
- Manages the execution and delivery for the assigned projects; escalates identified risks and blocking points during project course, ensuring that corrective actions are approved and implemented; obtains sales management approval for changes to the project plan and priority.
- Organizes internal (to Sales & Distribution sub-departments), transverse (to other ORO departments) and external (to Partners) communication and access to information during project plan execution.
- Participates to Sales & Distribution projects follow-up within Orange Romania's Project Management Program.
- Based on company Customer Experience results, coordinates on S&D level the implementation of specific actions in order to improve customer experience results for S&D.
- Produces reports/analysis related to the assigned projects.
- Periodically reports projects' status to the sponsors, Sales & Distribution Director and Sales Strategy & Performance Manager (Sales & Distribution projects dashboard)
Professional background &qualifications:
- University degree required – preferably economic domain
- knowledge of project management is an asset
- Experienced in working on a project, regardless the scale of impact
- Experienced in transverse working with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- MS Office literate
- Good knowledge of mobile telecom
- Commercial and business knowledge
- Business analysis experience
- Very good understanding of the telecom market & commercial awareness
- Customer focus
- Analytical mindset
- Project management
- Cross-functional and collective working
- Capacity to progress
- Lead transformation
- Ability to Deliver Results
- Communication skills
- Initiative and pro-activity
Type of contract: 12 months determined period, maternity leave.
Kindly not that only eligible candidates will be selected for an interview.
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: FKAP917658
Dată limită: 23/06/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum