Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Orange Labs International Center is looking for a colleague in its Romanian team to contribute to the integration of various projects on M2M domain.
The solutions we are providing are being used within Orange Group by more than 30 affiliates.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with software developers, system engineers, product owners, scrum masters, etc.
In your daily activities you will have the opportunity to work on cloud environments with open source technologies and DevOps tools while delivering in SAFE methodology.
· Work closely with the Team / Product Owner / Product Manager
· Participate to the definition and implementation of the teams organization
· Anticipate the coming sprints preparation
· Participate in working sessions with the BUs on needs
· Keep updating and communicating the roadmap of his team
· Contributing to the product backlog of his team
· Help implement the acceptance conditions of the features
· Implement and participate to agile ceremonies (daily, planning, demo, retro)
· Define and implement the agile artifacts
· Experience in technology and software development
· Know-how demonstrated in the analysis and design of technical solutions in complex environment
· Taste for work in an international environment with the business units of the group and the international centers of Orange Labs (Romania for the M2M)
· Experience of Agile and DevOps practices
· Good knowledge of service platforms (software technologies, system and network infrastructure, security) and API architectures
· Knowledge of NoSQL technologies, and DevOps automation tools
· Sense of customer service
· Capacity for analysis and synthesis of functional problems, rigor and comprehensiveness of approaches
· Proven interpersonal skills communication, flexibility and openness, strategic direction, ability to work in team
· Good written and oral communication, analytical skills
· Knowledge of the Orange organization, its processes and its entities
· English: fluent level
Role and responsibilities:
· Support the Product Owner
· Clearing obstacles
· Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
· Addressing team dynamics
· Ensuring a good relationship between the team and product owner as well as others outside the team
· Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions.
· Exhibits Agile leadership
· Facilitates the team’s progress toward team goals
· Leads team efforts in relentless improvement
· Facilitates meetings
· Builds a high-performing team
· Escalates people problems to management where necessary, but only after internal team processes have failed to resolve the issue
· Communicates with management and outside stakeholders
· Facilitates preparation and readiness for ART events (PIP, Demos)
· Supports estimating
· Supports the teams rules
· Fully available for the backlog preparation with the PM and PO team
· Fully available for the teams’ meetings – sprint planning, backlog grooming, retrospectives, daily, demo
· Understand/collaborate with the market, customer and business
· Collaborate (contribute) on the product strategy
· Collaborate (contribute) to track the product performance
· Ensures that the product forecast and backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all
· Be part of the transverse SM team
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: BOAK018429
Dată limită: 15 martie 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum