Orange Business Services (OBS) is a leader in the integration of communication solutions for global multinationals, and in a number of countries for small and medium enterprises. Our solutions enable our customers to be better connected to their customers, suppliers and communities, and better access to information, while helping their teams to work better together. With extensive experience in the global communications solutions experience, a network covering 220 countries and local support in 166 countries, we ensure that our customers benefit from a homogeneous solution wherever they operate.
You will participate in the developments necessary for IT projects for our enterprise customers, Orange Business Enterprise.
- analyze the needs and write the specifications for the development
- develop new applications or implement new features in the existing ones
- design, code and test new applications or implement new features in the existing ones
- prepare documentation and moving to production
- estimate effort and deadlines, manage time effectively
- contribute to code quality improvement
- propose improvements
- BSc in Computer Science or related
- a person with professional experience as ASP.NET (Framework 3.5 minimum) and SQL Server (version 2008 R2 minimum) developer; MVC Framework;
- design Pattern: Singleton, Repository ...
- Web Services: Web API
- Microsoft Certifications Net development. (Minimum Framework 3.5)
- SharePoint development experience is a plus
- Silverlight experience would be a plus
- Very good level of English, French not compulsory, but an advantage
- capacity for analysis and synthesis of technical problems
- ability to work with international partners
- team player
- flexibility and openness
- enthusiasm for learning new technologies
Dată limită: 30/09/2017