Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Orange Business Services (OBS) is a leader in the integration of communication solutions for global multinationals, and in a number of countries for small and medium enterprises. Our solutions enable our customers to be better connected to their customers, suppliers and communities, and better access to information, while helping their teams to work better together. With extensive experience in the global communications solutions experience, a network covering 220 countries and local support in 166 countries, we ensure that our customers benefit from a homogeneous solution wherever they operate.
You will participate in the developments for different projects, consisting in building and maintaining the existing applications under ASP.net and MS Access. You will work together closely with another ASP.net developer and BI developers in charge of the development of the database, ETL and reporting, as well as the business owners and project managers of the different project teams.
New applications can be accepted at any moment, and will be developed with a small and autonomous project teams.
You will report to a local team leader and the team manager based in France.
- Analyze the needs and write the specifications for the development
- Design, code and test new applications or implement new features in the existing ones
- Prepare documentation and moving to production
- Estimate effort and deadlines, manage time effectively
- Contribute to code quality improvement
- Propose application improvements
- Work in autonomy with the different project teams
- BSc in Computer Science or related
- A person with professional experience as ASP.NET (Framework 3.5 minimum) and SQL Server (version 2012 minimum) developer; MVC Framework;
- Design Pattern: Singleton, Repository
- Web Services: Web API
- Microsoft Certifications Net development. (Minimum Framework 3.5)
- Very good level of English, French not compulsory, but an advantage
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis of technical problems
- Ability to work with international partners
- Team player
- Flexibility and openness
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies
Număr Post: IDAS917948
Dată limită: 3 octombrie 2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum