Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Business Analyst – Oracle Fusion
As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Sourcing Business Solutions team.
As a Senior Business Analyst on the Oracle Fusion Solution your contribution is needed on managing bug analysis & identification, Oracle Service requests, recommendations for new business requirements (operational level) or participation into different projects regarding Oracle Fusion Procurement solutions.
You will be in charge with:
- Run activities: non regression tests, fix bugs, analyze, test and propose solutions for all technical issues, contribute to feedback change requests, etc
- Troubleshooting and resolving simple to highly complex functional issues related to implemented Oracle solutions
- Change requests implementation: clearly defining business needs, understand business requirements and write down specifications of the change; providing functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results; possible solutions and successful drive the implementation of those solutions
- Managing or supporting procurement activities across strategic and operational projects, own the ability to multi-task and keep all projects on schedule; been exposed in multi-cultural context; create and present a scope and a project plan to all stakeholders, taking relevant constraints into account and facilitate an appropriate level of communication and governance around the project
- Change management: identify elements to make people adopt proposed solution, messages to convince managers impacted by the to be process, prepare messages to be given to people in charge of change & communication
- Maintain proper documentation for operational procedures, business aspects and technical design
- Recommend proactive course of action to maintain smooth operations with minimum risk with respect to new changes and staying informed and explore what's new in the app being proposal force to improve business processes
Professional and personal requirements:
- At least 5 years of software implementation work experience in Oracle ERP implementations (Fusion is a plus), with responsibilities from analysis to support
- Have minimum 4 years of functional experience with Oracle ERP applications ( Oracle Procurement it is considered a plus) like functional consultant, functional support, SME, etc
- Own process design skills; knows how to apply process analysis and design tools and techniques and project management knowledge
- Ability to develop SQL requests
- Knowledge and experience in procurement&sourcing processes
- Skills to identify the needs based on the solution capabilities or to find the route cause for bugs
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline, such as Business, Information Systems or Computer Science
- Fluency in French& English
- Stakeholder management skills: excellent relationships with business stakeholders and own the ability to influence them
- People management skills: good relationships with team members
- Presentation skills: good written and verbal skills
- Ability to balance multi-task and multiple priorities while maintaining higher quality
- Be able to work on multiple projects and own ability to navigate in multi cultural context
- Ability to function both as an individual contributor as well as a team player.
- Very good communication skills: listens carefully; asks appropriate questions to obtain clear understanding of details required for each assignment, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Optimist and self-organized with a solid “Can-Do” Attitude
What are we bringing extra:
- Trainings to grow your skills
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Friendly atmosphere
- Great benefits
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company
Thank you for applying!