Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Java Developer [Spring]
We are currently looking for colleagues in our development team to work on a project that manages and monitors fleets of SIMs, with millions of records to track, follow and interrogate.
Who you are:
· You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies.
· You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
· You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
· You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
· You develop, document and test your code
What you bring:
· Ability to work independently
· Develop high-quality software design and architecture (5+ years of professional software dev experience with Java language)
· Develop by producing clean, efficient code
· Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
· Responsible for Java development, coding, testing and debugging new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
· Good communication skills (we enjoy chatting :D)
· High-performance Java for developing applications with Spring Boot, Spring container, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
· Concerned about quality of the code and client's experience (be able to prove it through your work with unit testing (Spock, JUnit/TestNG, etc)
· Experience in working within an international agile team (Scrum; 5+ developers)
· Professional experience with Webservices (SOAP/REST), Swagger
· Experience with Maven / Gradle
· Familiarity with Linux, SSH and Git
What we bring:
· A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow
· Trainings and conferences to better developer your skills
· We encourage moving on to new technologies so you can keep up with the future of technology!
· Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
· Self-organizing teams
· Great benefits (too long to list actually!)
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: ISAO917998
Dată limită: 31 ianuarie 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum