Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Messaging Expert [with French]
Contribute to the Build phase of Corporate Messaging architectures for the Orange Group, produce the deliverables requested in the Build phase, develop and enhance the Messaging services.
Contribute to the Run phase of Corporate Messaging architectures for the Orange Group as part of the Maintenance team by:
- managing and keeping up to date the integration platform for each concerned service
- qualifying all interconnection requests from third party applications
- acting as L3 support for internal requests concerning messaging clients usage (outlook, skype, etc)
- acting as a senior /leader team member by organizing and coordinating the daily tasks of the whole team working on this perimeter
Contribute as a technical expert leader to the delivery of corporate messaging services towards other Orange entities.
Working to deliver the Corporate Messaging Services for the group, based on Microsoft technologies, you will strongly participate with the team to build the proposed solutions as a senior expert, follow-up the implementation and actively contribute to deliver on time the Messaging infrastructure & Service in the Countries.
You will participate in the Support process to solve at expert level all problems reported by the Countries, and propose solutions. You will participate in the animation of the experts’ community on MS Messaging domains and will be able to investigate and propose solutions in the problems reported by the Countries on Run phase
You will be integrated in the project team and actively contribute to deliver on time the messaging service. You will work with experts of transversal domains as monitoring, storage, network, virtualization etc.
You will work closely with the project Managers and Exchange team to deliver the Exchange solution for the group
You will have to organize and follow up on the Maintenance activities for the Messaging perimeter.
- Contribution to the build/test/delivery/support activities of the Messaging Services (Exchange and Corp IM)
- Share the competencies inside the group by supporting countries in the delivery & run phases
- Coordinate the local Maintenance activity
Main activities :
- Participation in technical studies inside the messaging solution perimeter
- Development of the Exchange / Corp IM ( Lync 2013) / Zimbra services
- Documentation: technical specifications, testing plans, operational guides, support guides
- Follow up the implementation of the solution
- Recommendations on the service: performance, optimization, usage
- Training of the support teams
- Overseeing and organizing the day to day operational/technical activities of the maintenance team members
- Support to operational teams (maintenance)
- Management of integration platforms
- L3 incident handling for internal requests
High competencies on MS products :
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory (policies, users management and ACL management)
- MS Exchange 2010/2016
- Lync 2013/Skype for Business
- Anti-virus solutions
- Messaging migration systems
- Pshell scripting
- RedHat and Zimbra server
Thank you for applying!
Număr Post: AIAS018296
Dată limită: 7 februarie 2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum