Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior PR Specialist
Are you passionate about Public Relations and ready to master digitally appealing content?
Do you want to play an important role in evolution by bringing your touch in the company’s management visibility?
If you enjoy team work but aren’t afraid to manage challenging projects independently either, you are welcomed in an environment where you can use your experience at high level , develop, evolve and learn new skills and information.
Here’s what you’ll do in your future role:
You will be in charge of the management of the overall image of the company through planned PR activities and media relations.
Here’s a zoom in on responsibilities. You will:
- assure planning of specific PR strategies and campaigns
- design and develops corporate messaging and positioning
- develop content, such as press releases, editorials, presentations, speeches and other materials, promoting the company & brand and driving message forwarding to media
- develop and manages content for digital channels (corporate newsroom)
- build and maintains relationship with the media, influence-rs, enables interviews and manages press inquiries with print and/or broadcast, online media
- Coordinate management crisis activities from PR perspective, issue management
- Ensure an constant overview of the PR activity to all stakeholders to provide support when needed and to ensure rapidity and efficiency in crisis management
- organize events for external audiences, such as press briefings, media tours, media trainings, corporate movies and materials, throughout all phases, from creative development through program execution and evaluation
- offer support in company’s management visibility, developing Q&A’s, position statements, presentations
- represent the company in various public events as spokesperson
- ensure the Group messages' promotion in the local media
- analyze press coverage reports in order to evaluate quantitative and qualitative media coverage of certain communicated topics
It’s important for us that you have:
- Previous PR experience, min. 7 years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of English
- French is a plus
- University degree
Our future colleague must have strong:
- Communication skills
- Event management
- Abilities to prioritize
- Teamwork skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Initiative and pro-activity orientation
- Organizational awareness
Thank you for applying to Orange!
Please note that only eligible candidates will be further contacted for next steps in the selection process.
Număr Post: BKAM018415
Dată limită: 22/02/2020
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum