Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Senior Planning & Data Analyst
This position in a nutshell:
- He/She will work closely with all Marketing teams in order to successfully deliver reports, dashboards, insights, analyses and business cases for specific Commercial lines of business, leveraging a variety of data sources (data warehouses, databases and business applications).
- Working in complex transversal team to deliver strategic analytics projects (e.g. profitability), write specification and deliver/follow-up the implementation process managed by Data Warehouse teams. Use highly analytical skills and data manipulation techniques;
- Contribute to Marketing input to the company’s Budget and Strategic Plan exercises: centralize inputs from all marketing teams, communicate to financial & commercial teams;
- Working with Marketing teams and support in the decision-making and value generation processes related to strategic and operationally vital areas; acting as a business partner to Marketing Proposition managers for these specific areas:
- Monitoring Marketing KPIs via reports, dashboards, analyses & sensitivities, graphics, presentations (or other data visualization) and derive insights from them (recurrent or on-demand); analyze results using statistical techniques and interpret data in order to follow business performance, creating ad-hoc or recurrent reports and dashboards in order to follow business performance (data manipulation & communication):
- pre-launch analysis - prepare business cases for new offers implementation, as well as updates on existing offers; design the offer follow-up methodology;
- analysis of launched offers / products / services - analyze and correlate various type of data (including P&L elements, revenues and expenditure) from different sources (Marketing, Finance or Sales reports);
- campaigns analysis;
- "base health" reports and detect any new trend;
- design and implement reporting and analytics automations; contribute to the implementation of new reporting tools;
- Collaborating with Marketing managers to define requirements for new analytical streams; collaborating with IT department to ensure data quality, availability and to translate business needs;
- Preparing business cases for major offers implementation, re-calibration / updates / changes of existing projects;
- Reports and dashboards automation, including data visualization; extending the existing data universes to facilitate new business requirements. Supporting the development of Data Analytics use cases, with special focus on the Marketing use cases;
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems/BI applications and improve internal customers’ adoption of the BI tools;
- Prepare specific reports/presentations requested by Head of New Business/Marketing Data Intelligence Manager;
- Other activities requested by the superior hierarchy in line with job purposes;
- On request analysis, models and presentations;
- Budget contribution;
- Strategic Plan contribution.
- Databases knowledge, including basic or advanced SQL queries;
- Good understanding of key indicators in P&L and Cash-Flow;
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects or other Reporting tools, Tableau or other Business Intelligence tools for data visualization and communication;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint);
- Basic Statistics know-how;
- Fluency in English, French is a plus.
and experience (minimum level requested):
- Graduated Maths, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics and have at least 1 year experience in Statistics/Reporting / Data Analytics roles;
- English fluency (both oral and written);
- Telecom / Marketing business experience - a plus ;
- Learning mentality;
- Proactivity and initiative;
- Customer focus;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Analytical & modeling skills;
- Results orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Influence and persuasion;
- Team-work player and collaborative;
- Communication skills;
- Able to interpret and synthesize multiple data sources and provide insightful recommendations to internal customer and management.
Număr Post: JQAW918073
Dată limită: 15/11/2019
Nou pe pagina de cariera Orange? Inregistreaza-te acum